Thursday 24 November 2011

Shred- Work Experience 1

Dear Shred,
I am currently studying an Illustration degree at Plymouth College of Art after completing a two year course in Graphic Design. The aim of one of my current projects is to find around thirty hours work experience with a company in my sector.
After viewing your portfolio I decided I am particularly fond of the work Shred produces, especially your 4 way stretch piece; it really inspires me, I love the arrangement and colours. I have experience in most Adobe programmes especially Photoshop, Illustrator and In Design but have recently touched upon Flash and After Effects to produce a sixty second motion graphic; which I really enjoyed!
That’s just a small bit about myself but there is plenty more, please don’t hesitate to email and ask questions before making a decision; I would be happy to tell you more.
I would be grateful if you could reply to my need for work experience and hopefully with you; Shred and the team.
Thank you
Tess Palmer

http://shred.cc/shred/

No comments:

Post a Comment