Sunday 3 April 2011

Curriculum Vitae

Tess Palmer

21 Shelley Way, St.Budeaux

PL51QE

Mobile: 07505268699



Summary


I work best in pencil illustration, usually portraits, but I have more recently grown fond of using ink and pen as another medium to my work. I’m well adapted to Photoshop and illustrator mostly, but also InDesign, Qwark, Flash and other Adobe programmes.


Qualifications


Plymouth College of Art and Design:

Foundation Degree in Illustration and Print 2010-2012

Currently still studying this course I will receive results in august 2012. I am growing continuously in my sector of art, my own style is becoming more individual and I am inputting in competitions and anyways possible I can; to get my work out there.


National Diploma in Graphic Design and Illustration 2008-2010

• Triple grade DDM (Distinction, Distinction, Merit)

• LEVEL 2 KEY SKILLS; in Application of Number


First Diploma in Art and Design 2007-2008

• Art and Design (DISTINCTION)

• NCFE level 1 in drawing and painting

• Key Skills level 2 in communication


Tamarside Community College:

GCSE qualifications 2002-2007

• Art and Design (C)

• D&T (C)

• English literature (C)

• Digital applications (CREDIT)


Experience


Bonobo Publishing Summer 2010

Hank the Jack Russell Illustration competition Aim- Illustrate Hank (using notes on character provided) to how you would imagine him to be, use colour, illustrate scenery and possibly even an owner and some puppy dog friends.


Pylon Press March 2011

Support Structure Illustrate the term support structure (stick to the requirements of size and colour) with your own unique conceptual and stylistic interpretations.


Publication History

Exhibitions

First Diploma in Art and Design 2007-2008- An, A level equivalent, college course, exhibiting my work related to the theme time and memory.


National Diploma in Graphic Design and Illustration 2008-2010- A further education course, exhibiting my work, also available for sale.

No comments:

Post a Comment