Tuesday 5 April 2011

5YearsTime Images


Id like to see myself getting accpeted into the Royal Navy after this course, although it appears to be a complete change of scenery iv considered it quite alot. I have for over 15 years now been in education and that is why i need the biggest change of scenery, and as an artist; Plymouth, in my opinion, is not the place to be if you want to succeed. Therfore i would like to Travel, Earn and Learn new things whilst entering competitions in art. As of yet i dont know how long my Navy experience will last, but when i do leave the Navy i will have experience in travel, and will have seen more and have more knowledge in new things and my art sector, as well as giving 100% effort in my Navy career. I will have the money and experience to move and work in my sector of art, outside of Plymouth...

No comments:

Post a Comment